Represented Seller March 31, 2015
- Resale - condo-townhouse · 23 Units
502 Grove Street Healdsburg, CA, 95448 United States Get directions$952,500 $540/Sq. ft.
- StyleBarn Type,Modern/Hi-Tech
- Age8 Years
- Parking 1 Car car garage
- Area Healdsburg
- District Healdsburg
- MLS# 21503839
- Listed 7 Years 7 Months 16 Days Ago
Traditional Sale. Multiple offers (3). Over asking... Visit the Virtual Tour with 25 + photos! The Grove Lofts, a luxury 23-unit complex of one-and-two bedroom townhomes in the heart of town yet still in the country, is the perfect place to embrace the Healdsburg lifestyle, surrounded by a magical grove of towering redwoods, but only +/-3-blocks to world-class restaurants, shops, art galleries and wine tasting. In this 2 BR/2 ½ bath home you can have tranquility, barbecue on your roomy deck, relax before your outdoor fireplace, or gather with friends in the outdoor kitchen, swim in the pool, and soak in the spa in a picturesque garden, which at night transforms into a fairyland of soft lights and shadows. 502 Grove Street sits on a corner lot and has a ground-floor office that could also serve as a third bedroom with a murphy bed in place and a half-bath across the hall or a formal dining room with a trendy white barn style door.
- Light and airy, with soaring cathedral ceilings and tall windows, the interior space is breathtaking, with an open floor plan downstairs, bamboo floors in the living area and solid wood doors throughout. Relax in front of your lovely gas log fireplace in the living room, gazing at the majestic redwoods. The kitchen features dark wood cabinets; all stainless appliances include a Viking gas stove with convection oven; convection microwave; Viking refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher; CaesarStone countertops; breakfast bar and pantry. Trendy glass tiles add color and life to the backsplash. Serve a chic buffet from the bar, or a sit-down dinner in the formal dining area, listening to soothing music. This home is cable-internet ready and prewired for sound.
- Each of the upstairs bedrooms, bathed in sunlight from tall windows, has an en-suite bath. There is a lovely Juliet balcony off the master suite. A Frigidaire stacking washer and dryer sits between the two upstairs bedrooms, the master has a walk-in closet, and there is room for an office or reading room on the second-floor loft, overlooking the living room and natural setting outside. This sophisticated space can be an elegant full-time or great second home, ideally situated in town yet above the fray—in tune with the Healdsburg good life. A carefree lifestyle in one of the world's richest playgrounds.
- Other: Bath Type: Shower And Tub, Central Heat, Construction: Wood Frame, Cool/Heat: Central Air, Corner, Current Rent: 0.00, Deck Attached, Deck(s), Dining Room: Dining Area, Dishwasher Incl., Driveway: Paved Drive, Elem School: Healdsburg Elementary, Exterior: Lap, Fee Includes: External Bldg. Maint, Fireplace Y/N: Y, Fireplace(s), Fireplace(s), Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Floors: Part Carpet, Gas, Gas Burning, Gas Range Incl., Grounds Maint, High School: Healdsburg Highschool, HOA: Y, In Ground, In Pool Spa, Kitchen: Cooktop Stove, Landscaped- Rear, Laundry: Hookups Only, Living Room, Living Room: Cathedral Ceiling, Lot Desc: Level, Lot Sqft: 2535, Main Level: Bath(s), Main Level: Dining Room, Main Level: Garage, Main Level: Kitchen, Main Level: Living Room, Main Level: Other, Microwave Incl., Mid School: Healdsburg Junior High School, Misc: Cathedral Ceiling, New Construct/Resale: Resale, Other, Other, Other Rooms: Office, Pantry, PG&E, Pool: Comm Facility, Rental(s), Restrictions
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $467.24
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Healdsburg Junior High School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|6||Healdsburg High School||9-12||0.6 mi|
|6||Healdsburg Elementary School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|NA||St. John the Baptist Catholic School||K-9||0.5 mi|
|NA||Marce Becerra Academy||9-12||0.6 mi|
|7||Healdsburg Charter School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|NA||The Healdsburg School||K-8||1 mi|
|NA||Rio Lindo Adventist Academy||9-12||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Tammy CampbellCalifornia Broker License, Certified Eco-green Real Estate Agent REALTOR®
- Coldwell Banker Brokers Of The Valley 1200 Main Street, St Helena, CA 94574
- Mobile (707) 332-5509
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Angwin, Calistoga, Napa, Oakville/Rutherford, St. Helena, Yountville, Healdsburg, Sonoma